Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

When you need a good laugh

So this week has been a little traumatic for everyone... what with the economy and all. I'm not trying to be political here... I just know that if this has been affecting everyone - including us.

Maybe not all of you know, but we have been without the use of our master bathroom shower for a while now... the tile and grout has failed and leaked down to the ceiling of our family room. We've recently tried taking out a home equity loan for a mere $5,000 to try to repair/replace the shower. Now, generally we have good credit and we pay our mortgage on time - but our bank has even turned us down! It's sad when people like us can't get a loan... I KNOW that many people have similar stories to share. I feel your frustration.

My prescription? (more cowbell!) No, kidding...
Laughter: Go to:
http://www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
My favorite cake? The Macho Man ... it's a couple of pages back...
Hopefully a little laughter will help you out too!
Dana pics coming soon!

No comments: