Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day and Dave Matthews



So awesome - Tim Reynolds is touring with them this summer...

I love Carter's smile...

I love Dave!!!

Only about 50 cars in this entire lot!

Labor Day weekend was a blur... Joanna, Dave, Dana and I left Friday afternoon and returned Sunday night. We had a great time - cooler weather this weekend.

The highlight of the weekend was the Dave Matthews concert at the Gorge on Saturday night. Among the set my favorite was their cover of 'Sledgehammer' by Peter Gabriel.

Dave scored Plaza Premiere Parking and we were halfway down the hill! Check out the picture - that's the entrance of the main gate - behind us! The VIP tent and bathrooms with running water made all the difference. Another memorable show, saddened by the loss of LeRoi Moore; yet the music and mood of the crowd was upbeat.

Enjoy my pics!

No comments: